Cynthia, DaHHHling, has tagged me.
Cynthia, DaHHHling...this one's for you:
Now that I have that out of my system, I'll explain. Don't get me wrong. I love Tags and MeMe's...when I'm reading someone else's. But I ALWAYS post one when I've been tagged. They are all collected over there on my side bar. Now, let's get started with this tag...the Seven Random Things Tag...
THIS ONE. So, since I've sorta, kinda, already done this one, I'm going to break the rules. Well, not exactly break the rules. I'm going to CHANGE the rules. How's that, Cynthia-DaHHHling? I just changed the rules !
In keeping with the seven (7) random things Meme, this is going to be the eight (8) random things MeMe. I never said I could count. And the things aren't random. They're specific. Still with me?
This is the Eight Multiple Intelligences MeMe. (If you want lots of 'search word' hits, just post something about Howard Gardner's Eight Multiple Intelligences on your blog.
Now, I certainly don't expect you to do a lot of research about The Eight Multiple Intelligences, I just want you to have fun with this post. And for all the parents of school-age kiddos out there, this is a gold mine of information about projects for them. Especially if you home-school. Especially if you are interested in the curriculum at your child's school. Especially if you just like to clink the links to see what's here.
Here's how the Intelligent MeMe works:
1) Link to the person who tagged you and notify him/her that your MeMe post is up and running.
2) Once you create your Multiple Intelligent MeMe, tag any number of people who won't reach through your computer screen and choke you because you tagged them.
4) Alert them to the fact they have been tagged by any means possible. Smoke signals are an acceptable way to do this. Just make sure you have a fire extinguisher on hand.
5) Threaten them with marshmallow stonings and wet noodle beatings if they don't post the Intelligent MeMe within one week.
5) Post the rules and then do what you darn well please. Works for me.
RULES: (Made to be broken... or at least bent.)
A. List the 8 Multiple Intelligences:
B. Here's where your creativity will shine through:
Post "something" that corresponds with each of the above. "Something" can be a quote, a picture, a drawing, a story, a song, a book, an anecdote... whatever corresponds with each intelligence.
Example: I will use quotes: (clink the following links for ideas)
1. Visual-Spatial: "The only real world is the world seen by children."
2. Verbal-Linguistic: "Words are a wonderful form of communication, but they will never replace kisses and punches."
3. Musical-Rhythmical: "I march to a different drummer whose location, identity, and musical training have yet to be established."
4. Bodily-Kinesthetic: I knew something was wrong the minute you bit my nose.
5. Interpersonal: "There's no room in this argument for both of us, unless you move over just a little."
6. Intrapersonal: "Would you rather be in my mood or have me come into yours?"
7. Naturalist: "At what point in my war with the tumbleweeds will the tumbleweeds finally give up."
8. Logical-Mathematical: "If I die before doing everything on my list, to whom should I leave my list?"
9. Male Intellect: "Quick ! Call the witch doctor ! My witch is sick !"
10. Female Intellect: "My theory on housework is the the item doesn't multiply, smell, catch on fire, or block the refrigerator door, let it be. No one else care. Why should I?"
11. Child Intellect: "You cannot hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk."
Consider yourself tagged:
Cynthia (tagged you back !)
You have one week to post your Multiple Intelligent MeMe OR send me cash. What would be even better, if all of you named above posted on the same day...say, maybe, Friday, February 1. Something like a Fabulous Friday Intelligent MeMe. Feel free to go tag a bunch of others and ask them to post on Friday, too. Just make it a Very Intelligent Day in the
OK, Cynthia Dahhhling. I hope this will suffice for my MeMe.