It's been quite some time since I made a list. Well, at least a list on the blog. There are several lists lying around laying around lieing around on my desk, in my purse, in the car, and other places around here that are in need of being accomplished, but that's beside the point. (Does anyone know if my lists are lying around or laying around or lieing around ?)
This list has to do with television shows. It might appear that I watch a lot of television, but I don't. It's just that last week I suffered from the-do-nothings. In order to document what I didn't do, here's my list :
1. World Series: I didn't care who won, but I did want it to last more than just four games.
1a. Why do baseball players spit so much ? I addressed that question in a PREVIOUS POST.
2. College Football: Loved watching Oklahoma State Cowboys win. Oklahoma University, not so much.
2a. Speaking of Oklahoma University, have you seen AT&T's new "Hello" commercial ? Any OU fans out there ? You'll recognize some people in it.
3. Professional Football: Loved watching Denver Broncos win. Dallas Cowboys, not so much.
4. Professional Basketball: Maybe the Houston Rockets will become one of the teams I watch next year since the Oklahoma Thunder couldn't afford to keep James Harden.
5. Political Candidates: The commercials need "lie detector gauges" in the lower right hand corner. Better yet, maybe their noses should grow each time they lie. By the way, I have voted. Stop calling me ! Does anyone know how much money has been spent on political commercials and mailings this year ? Sheeeeesh !
5a. To the poor campaigning guy who rang our doorbell yesterday. It was difficult not to laugh when you almost jumped out of your pants as our three Boxers greeted you when I opened the door. Could you not read the "No Soliciting" sign ? How about the sign that says, "Our dogs can make it to the fence in 0.03 seconds. Can you ?"
6. American Idol: Stephen Tyler, I will miss you !
7. Real Housewives: There should be a show with Teresa Giudice (NJ), Ramona Singer (NYC), NeNe Leakes (Atlanta), Vicki Gunvalson (OC), Adriana DeMoura (Miami), and Kim & Kyle Richards (Beverly Hills). Put them in a padded room, lock the door, and see who survives. Wonder who it would be ? (P.S. No, I don't watch these shows regularly, but on occasion it's entertaining to watch grown women act like this. Are they for real?)
8. This Channel Is Moving: I've never figured out what this show is all about.
9. Pioneer Woman: Gain a couple of pounds every time I watch an episode, but I do do love me some Ree !
10. Ellen DeGeneres: My favorite !