AND THE WINNER IS...
Thanks to everyone who played the game !
Our panel of judges anonymously unanimously chose...
DRUM ROLL PLEASE...
PUPPYSITTER as the winner of Ree's "Pioneer Woman Cooks !"
Anyone who would spend that much time creating so many different "poems," deserves to win that book...along with a surprise gift created by yours truly.
Not to mention, Puppysitter IS probably my most loyal reader as Ree inscribed in the book !
But, never fear...there will be another contest and another cookbook and another surprise gift. Stay tuned !
Once 'Uponce' a Time, a very long time ago, in the land of The Asylum, contests were held here.
Readers won things like Barnes & Noble gift cards, glow-in-the-dark commode seats, Kokopelli statues, drunken fruit cakes, and a variety of other to-die-for-gifts-straight-out of-my-garage !
There was even a contest that never finished. (This one.)
Actually, it never started.
I promise, this contest will be worth the effort.
"Why?" you ask.
Because you will win this:
OK. So maybe everyone on the face of this planet already owns one.
If you don't have one, or don't know who Ree is, my question to you is...
"What rock have you been living under?"
Keep reading, because you don't have this one:
You say, "But I'm not a loyal Swampwitch Reader."
So. We'll pretend you stop by everyday.
All you have to do is leave a comment. (See rules below.)
Then, there are a lot several a few two or three who do lurk here everyday.
Whether you visit from Mountain View or Kalamazoo, that means YOU.
Except, this time, you must comment. (See rules below.)
THE END !
Here's THE RANCH where it all happened.
(Clink the link for belches, burps, Ethel Merman, calf nuts, toe-lint pickin' and more.)
Here's the deal, Lucille...the rules are as follows.
Rules ? Are you kidding me?
The Queen of Rule-Bending is posting rules ? Well, just a few:
1) The commenter who leaves the most creative "explanation" for the photo below wins the cookbook. Not only do you win the cookbook, you will also receive a surprise gift valued at $200.00 $20.00 $10.00 created by Swampy.
2) Remember: Creativity plays a big part in the decision of the judge.
3) And speaking of the decision of the judge: The decision of the judge is final. (Judge can be bribed, coerced, influenced, etc.)
4) One entry per comment, but you may enter as many times as you want. Keep in mind: Jingles, Cinquain, Haiku, Limericks, Poetry of Any Kind, Captions for Photo, Etcetera... qualify.
5) Contest closes on Monday, June 28, 6:00 p.m., Swampwitch Time. Yup, that's right, two whole days to play.
6) Have Fun...and with a Hearty Heigh Ho Silver, I'm outta here.
Message from the Emergency Swampcast System:
If you are just a
lurker reader and don' ever comment, be sure to click on the itty-bitty word "comments" at the bottom of this post for some grins and giggles. Hopefully, there will be a comment or three. The remarks left here are always better than the post itself.