CINDY Z tagged me. AARRGGHH! Tags bring out the procrastinator in me. I always post the tag, it just takes me forever to create it. It mulls around in my mind constantly. Then I forget about being tagged. Then I remember. Then I forget who tagged me. Then I remember who tagged me but forget what the tag assignment was. Then I finally put the post together and wonder who in the world wants to read this anyway? If you're still reading, here's the Tag/MeMe:
Seven Facts about Yourself Tag.
The "rules" are:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
How about linking a hard blow to her head with a right upper-cut?
I'm just kidding, Cindy Z.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
RULES? There are rules? **insert witch's cackle here**
3) Share 7 facts about yourself.
Question: Old facts or facts no one knows about?
My daughters are shaking their heads and screaming, "NO MOM!"
4) Tag 7 random people and include links to their blogs.
RANDOM people? Only S.E.V.E.N. RANDOM people?
I can think of about SEVENTY-SEVEN RANDOM people.
Yeah, and those 7 random people will tag me on the head with a sharp whack.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
OK, comment and run like he++.
I know several who will reach through this computer screen and choke me if I tag them.
Here goes...please forgive me if I bore you. These are in no particular order, just random like the person writing this:
1) I was on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart. (KARMYNR did in-depth research on this months ago.)
2) I dated the Marlboro Man. Don't have a seizure. Not Ree's Marlboro Man. But one of the originals. Yes there were several. He didn't smoke Marlboro's. He smoked Salem's. He was also advertised for Levi's. But he wore Wranglers. And Wah shirts. And silk neck kerchiefs. OK, Stop.
3) I've never seen marijuana much less smoked it.
4) My mom, dad, and I lived in the boonies of Southeastern Oklahoma and didn't have an indoor bathroom until I was nine years old. I took baths in a #2 WARSH tub.
5) I signed my first teaching contract to teach high school math when I was nineteen.
6) I got married 4 days after I was seventeen and I wasn't even pregnant.
7) I've had chemo-therapy, been bald, was sicker than a dog. Given the opportunity to alleviate the nausea with marijuana, I would jump at the chance. (See #3)
You are free to comment and leave other facts that you know about Swampy if you so choose. Or to ask any questions...doesn't mean I'll answer them...will probably just make up the answers anyway.
Now, for the tagging event:
I have to admit, it's the easiest tag I've ever done. (Most of the following know why they were tagged...see Tags/MeMe's in my Side Bar.)
Consider yourself tagged:
And two new bloggers:
Now for a little rule-bending. It says I'm supposed to notify the tagger and the taggees...I'm going to try to let them know, but, if you're at any of their places, please tell them Swampy has a surprise for them at The Asylum. Thanks !