There's no little guy hiding in the picture above or below, so save yourself the time and stop looking for him.
Today's post is dedicated to ROBIN ... she knows why. I hope this adds a little smile to your Monday after a very long week, month, and year. Go visit Robin and give her a hug.
Here is a partial list of coffeeisms from Swampy's first-hand experiences:
1. Dogs do not like coffee.
2. Putting unground coffee beans in the filter, makes for weak coffee.
3. Forgetting to put any grounds in the filter makes for even weaker coffee.
4. Forgetting to use the filter makes for lots of grounds in the coffee.
5. Forgetting to put the carafe back in its place for the coffee to drip into, makes for a mess on the counter top and floor. See #1.
6. Forgetting to let the coffee cool after zapping it in the microwave makes for a numb-tongue and you talk like thith for dayth.
7. Grinding chocolate chips instead of coffee beans gums-up the coffee grinder.
8. Grinding pepper pods instead of coffee beans make for "hot" coffee the next time you use the grinder, and I don't mean temperature-wise.
9. Not buying your coffee at the place where your husband did makes for a scene.If you don't believe me, READ HERE
10. Not getting my caffeine early enough makes for a jittery HansMan.
11. Mistakenly using de-caf instead of my leaded in the morning also makes for a jittery HansMan.
12. When the cream comes out of the carton in a clot, don't drink the coffee.
13. Substituting cream with Enfamil does not work.
14. Clotted cream is better than Enfamil.
15. Honey is great for a sweetner.
16. Grape jelly isn't.
17. Do not use the dogfood spoon to stir your coffee with.
18. You can use an electric coffee maker at a camp-out if the extension cord is long enough.
See the first picture of THIS POST. ( And I repeat, only the first picture.)
19. Never drink coffee from a metal mug. If you do, wear thermal, insulated gloves on your hands and lips.
20. Do you have a Coffeeism, or two, or three?
That little guy IS hiding in this picture. Can you find him? There are two spotted dogs here, too.
Thanks Pete !
1) How often do you click on a link?
2) If you do, what type of links are they?
Don't forget to add you own coffeeisms, and be sure to visit ROBIN.