This is a message from the Emergency Swampcast System:
If you are looking for Junior's Tribute/Memory Walk, it is the next post down.
You may have already read the post below, but I Need to Laugh Today, so I'm re-posting it. Because of Junior's Memory Walk yesterday, this post helps theHansMan and me remember the fun times with him. There were so many. So that you will have happy memories of Junior, too, I wanted to share these pictures with you again.
But first, let me thank all of you who have called, sent e-mails, commented, and even came to my house and dragged me kicking and screaming to lunch. So many of you mentioned it was your first time on a blog. Here are a few "items" that I wasn't aware of for a v.e.r.y. l.o.n.g. t.i.m.e. after I saw my first blog in August. Have I mentioned I am a slow-learner and lysdexic?
1) Links: words in color are usually links - put your cursor on it, click it, and it will link you to a previous story or information somewhere (U-Tube, Wikipedia, etc.)
2) Photos: sometimes, a picture can be enlarged by clicking on it (DubYaT, we've already discussed this. Did it work?)
3) Comments: at the end of every post, there is a little word "comment" - click on it to read other's comments - believe me, most of the comments are much better than the post itself where my blog is concerned - click on their name, it will take you to their blog if they have one - there are some very talented writers and photographers out there !
4) Comments: it is easy to make a comment - type a user name (nickname), fill in your e-mail address (it is secure) - you don't have to provide a URL
5) Archives: for previous stories, dating back to August, find the pink clock on the left - the archives are above it - click on a month and all the posts for that month are there - if the pictures don't show up, go to http://kellondkid.blogspot.com (Can someone tell me why all my pictures didn't make it over from BloggerBooger?)
Ta-Da ! Blogging 101
I know of three bloggers who linked yesterday's post about Junior to their blogs and spaces.
Thank you ! To read their stories, click on their names:
WARNING !!! WARNING !!! WARNING!!!
If you are easily offended, faint of heart, have no sense of humor, or just not in the mood for an off-the-wall, off-color post, go read about coffee and flatulence at this post or new rules for the airline industry at this post .
For those of you who are still reading and brave enough to continue, let me explain:
These pictures were taken about 5 years ago at a yearly family campout.
TheHansMan took the photos, complied them, and added the captions. I take no responsibility. It's his family. My family is" mornal."
Please keep in mind, there were 14 dogs at this campout, all of them males !
If there are children standing over your shoulder, send them away, or be ready to explan why you are looking at this post. The comments are worth taking the time to read and feel free to add your own.