Tagged again ! I have categorized this post under "Multiple Personalities" for obvious reasons.
Di tagged me. She's the gal with the bling bling bottom for an avatar. The one thing I do miss about Blogger is that visual aid.
Here's the meme:
1. Explain what ended your last relationship. The answer to that one can be found on any soap opera episode or from the words to a 'tears in your beer' country song.
2. When was the last time you shaved? I still have tissue stuck to a couple of places on my chinny-chin-chin from a fairly recent shave.
3. What were you doing this morning at 8:00 a.m.? Circling the airport on my broom looking for a place to land.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Trying to figure out how to hook up this wireless connection I'm on.
5. Are you good at math? What's that? Does it have anything to do with numbers? If so, the answer is no-o-o-o!
6. Tell about your prom night. It was dark.
7. Do you have any famous ancestors? I consider my parents pretty famous.
8. Have you had to take a loan out for school? I've never considered buying a school, but now that you've mentioned it, I'm calling a realtor.
9. Do you know the words to the song on your My Space profile? I don't have a My Space profile, but if I did, the words would probably be to the song, "Purple People Eater."
10. What is the last thing you received in the mail? I receive about 6 of those mail order catalogs a day. I replace the old one with the new one, in alphabetical order, in a basket. Any questions about someone being A/R, O/C?
11. How many beverages have you had today? One, a pot of coffee.
12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machine? Of course I do. Have you ever heard of Publisher's Clearing House? That's me.
13. Who did you lost your Concert virginity to? I didn't know I had a Concert virginity. Where do I get tickets?
14. Do you draw your name in the sand at the beach? No, but I leave fellow-bloggers' names and phone numbers who have tagged me.
15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had? I had 5 wisdom teeth, 4 of which had erupted through my gums. Dr. Dread, my dentist, decides to pull all of them, then retrieve the 5th tooth. He pulled 4, but when he tried to take out the 5th tooth, it broke loose and went into my sinus cavity. Ever blown a tooth out your nose? My first experience with Percodan.
16. What is out your back door? Most recently, Pepe le Pew. Forthcoming post with pictures.
17. What are your plans for Friday night? Attend Fantasy Fest on Miami's South Beach. Costumes are not worn but painted on. Should be interesting.
18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair? Sure, I love the feel of sticky, straw.
19 Have you ever received one of the big tins of 3 different kinds of popcorn? Yes, I have. And...I ate the whole thing by myself, not the tin, the popcorn.
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium? Is that like an aquarium full of planets? I fly in from my own planet all the time.
21. Do you re-use towels after you shower? Yes, it saves water. I also shower with my steady.
22. Name some things you are excited about. I'm generally just excited about life in general. Waking up in the morning with hair on my head and being healthy is exciting for me.
23. What is your favorite flavor of Jello? Any flavor is fine as long as there is a lot of fruit mixed in.
24. Describe your keychain. It is a little round loop with keys on it. If anyone has seen it, please call me.
25. Where do you keep your change? Between the cushions on the sofa and chairs, under the car seat, in parking meters...anywhere I can't reach it when I need it.
26. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group? That would be the day I felt like singing and that big hook dragged me off the stage.
27. What kind of winter coat do you own? I grow my own coat. (A combo swampwitch/werewolf type coat)
28. What was the weather like on your graduation day? The clouds were ominous, the thunder rolled, and the lightening streaked across the sky. That would be from "Witch's Graduate School"...just like a scene from Harry Potter.
29. Do you sleep with the door open or closed? If I want three very large Boxers on the bed with me, I leave the door open.
30. Yes, I know, this was just a little off-kelter. A couple of the answers were true. It's up to you to figure out which ones you think I was serious about. Any guesses?